Engibras is among the main Brazilian companies in the engineering and construction sector. It is part of a business group with assets in excess of R$900 million.
The group has extensive technical experience accumulated over 25 years of engineering works, such as airports, highways, railways, subways, large urban interventions, sanitation, industrial and petrochemical complexes and others.
A committed and highly qualified technical team makes Engibras a company in constant development and the ideal engineering partner for EPC and EPCM in infrastructure projects for concessions and public-private partnerships.
• Valuing people
• Dynamic and shared management
• Customer service excellence
• Commitment to results
• Responsibility to the environment and the community
• Promotion of health and safety
• Commitment to transparency and ethics